Infosys InfyTQ DSE Interview Experience 2023
Infosys holds it’s InfyTQ certification exam for 3rd students every year. I cleared the certification round, it had 20 MCQs and 2 coding problems of easy-medium difficulty. I was able to solve 1.5. Then I had my advantage round next month parallel with hackwithinfy.
It had 3 coding problems with medium to high difficulty, I was able to solve 1.6 and received a PPI for DSE – Digital Specialist Engineer.
My interview was scheduled for the 12th of May on the Microsoft teams
So the interview went like this:
There was only one interviewer. So I was already chilled out with that fact and my nerves settled down.
- An intro about me
- How good are you at algorithms? – I said Moderate(he said this because he looked at my resume it was CP oriented)
- Asked me to share my screen and gave me the liberty to use my own compiler, I was very happy to use my Sublime text.
- Wrote Merge Sort, Reverse string, reverse a number. Made some mistakes in mergesort but was able to rectify them quickly. I have a 120 WPM typing speed so that’s y he asked me 3, if it was someone else, it would be 1 or at max 2.
- Diff between truncate and drop
- Diff between primary and unique key
- How inheritance happens
- Diff between HAVING and WHERE
- He asked me if I could code Thread in C++, I said no
- IP and Domain
- 3NF and BCNF diff
- We are done any questions for me, asked about blockchain division in Infosys as I was keenly interested
Overall experience, about the coding part I am satisfied even though made mistakes in variable names and stuff but fine that I wrote working code.
Theory all questions answered
I’m satisfied with the way it went.
No questions regarding my internships and projects were asked and the interview went for 30-35 minutes
Result – Pending