Infosys Hackwithinfy Interview Experience for SES
HACKWITHINFY SELECTION PROCESS:
- Round 1 : 3 coding questions of three different levels having different marking schemes for each question.
- Round 2: Same as round 1 but the difficulty level is high.
- Round 3: Interview.
Roles offered by Infosys :
- System Engineer (SE)
- System Engineer Specialist
- Power programmer
Pre-placement interview (PPI) roles are given based on your score in round 2. The final role will be assigned based on interview performance (upgrade not possible).
Interview Experience for SES: The interviewer Introduced himself.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Okay, tell me about the project you have done.
- How you store a password to make it secure? Any other Idea? I said no.
- He told me that we use hashing (gave an explanation to make me understand).
- Do you know what is hashing?
- Tell me about your internships.
- How confident you are in React and Redux(I have mentioned in my resume)?
- How good you are at Data structures?
- What is a linked list?
- What are stack and queue? How you will implement them with Linked list?
- Any real-time use of stack and queue?
- What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS?
- How HTTPS is more secure? I said I don’t know. He explained the answer.
- What are the testing and the types of testing?
- What is the web? How does it work? Components of web technology? Answered properly as i have done 9 months of internship on the web.
- Gave me a situation to develop an application based on the graph? Basically, it was TSP (Travelings Salesman Person), I forgot the name of the algorithm but I explained the method.
- Do you want to pursue higher studies? I said no along with the proper reason.
Do you have a question for me? I asked two questions.
- The most important thing is your confidence.
- Clarity of concepts. If you don’t know the answer, directly say NO.
Subject to prepare:
- DATA STRUCTURES (LINKED LIST, STACK, QUEUE, HEAP, GRAPH, TREE, SORTING ).
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ( LIFE CYCLE METHODS, TESTING ).
- DATABASE ( NORMALISATION , ACID PROPERTIES, SQL QUERIES).
- NETWORKING ( BASICS).
- OPERATING SYSTEM ( CPU SCHEDULING, MEMORY MANAGEMENT, BASICS OF ORGANISATION ).
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...