Infosys Hackwithinfy Interview Experience for Power Programmer 2021
Round 1(Online Assessment): In the first round they asked 3 coding questions, the questions are from DSA and Dynamic Programming I could able to solve one coding question completely, and the second one I solved 60% and after that, I got a PPI opportunity.
Round 2(Technical+ HR interview): I got my 1st round results from my TPO(Training and Placement Officer) and after one month got the interview mail 7 days before the interview from Infosys. The interview was done on Webex platform and it lasted for 1:25 minutes
- Started with Introduction
- One coding question:
tcs ->2018->100->101 infosys->2016->109->110 tcs->2017 ->106->107 tcs->2016->107->108 tcs->2017->108->109 infosys->2017->105->106
we need to find the missing invoices for the given start and end year
It took 10 min to understand the question then started with brute force solution I got the correct output but he was not satisfied with my approach
then I tried another approach using Hash map got the corrected answer (but I felt very like he is unhappy), then he asked few other questions from DSA
- Do u know any framework? I said no
- Merge sort explanation and its time complexity? (Answered)
- Implement merge sort? (Implemented)
- Selection sort explanation and its time complexity? (Answered)
- What is hashing and how it can be implemented? (Answered)
- What is binary tree? explain(Explained)
- Which language do you know? I said C++, python then he asked why u do not prefer java as a programming language? I said sir from the beginning I started to code in C++ only so I never used java, but I will learn in future.
At last any questions to ask? I asked about his experience in Infosys, that’s it.