Infineon Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
Infineon Internship OnCampus Interview Experience
This was an internship + wait-for-PPO opportunity where hiring was done for 3 roles (Hardware, Software, and System)
An online test was conducted.
This shortlisting was based on Percentages in 10th, 12th, CGPA, and Active Backlogs. The online test consisted of 3 papers, Hardware, Software, and System. Systems paper was compulsory and one among Software or Hardware had to be given.
The interviews were completed in 1 day.
This round consisted of shared IDE in a browser, The interviewer gave a couple of Data structures and algorithms questions based upon strings, arrays, maps, and hashing. These questions’ levels were easy to medium (depending on person to person). Some of these questions were:
- Check whether strings are anagrams,
- Print array elements with decreasing frequency, etc
This was a quick round where I was told to write a C program for pass-by-reference. Also, knowledge of pointers was checked via C strings.
In this round, the interviewer asked me about the introduction, projects, operating systems, computer networks, and tech stacks I have worked with in projects. Specific questions:
- What are the types of scheduling algorithms
- What are the layers of the OSI model?
- They asked for GUI experience and Databases I worked in.
This was conducted on Online Compiler by sharing screen. The interviewer asked me the following questions along with their code:
- Copy constructor with details
- Static member initialization, assignment.
- Virtual destructor use
- Order of execution of constructors and destructors when an object reference is of the base class and object type is derived class.
- Virtual keyword in polymorphism. Vpointer and Vtable (Because I mentioned it)
- Bit manipulation questions were asked and knowledge of and, or, negation, setBit, getBit, and clearBit was checked.
- Some basic questions were based on numbers like printing digits in reverse order.
- Find the second maximum in an array.
- Then Linked List-based question was asked. Merge two linked lists without using any extra space.
Result: I got selected.
Please Login to comment...