Incedo Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus) 2022
On October 22, Incedo Inc. visited VIT in Chennai, and all of the meetings were held virtually. I applied to be a software development engineer. We were required to select a programming language from C, C++, and JAVA when submitting an application for the same. I went with Java. Moreover, the graduation requirement for our college is 65% in grades 10 and 12. In total, there were three rounds.
Round 1:(Online Test): Total Time – 95 minutes. It is comprised of 6 sections and each section had a countdown timer. You can’t navigate between questions as well as sections.
- English Comprehension: 12 questions.15 minutes.Questions based on two texts, synonyms, antonyms, and other elements made up the English Comprehension section.
- Logical Ability: 14 questions.14 minutes. Questions about coding and decoding, numerical sequences, blood relations, etc. were included in the logical ability section.
- Quantitative Ability: 16 questions.16 minutes. Questions from permutations and combinations, time and work, profit and loss, and other topics were covered in the quantitative ability section.
- Computer Programming: 12 questions.15 minutes. The questions in computer programming required us to guess the results of the code, and there were also more complex MCQs based on Data Structures and Algorithms and the programming language I chose Java.
- Automata Fix: 7 questions.20 minutes. We were given a piece of code and a description of what it was expected to perform for each question in Automata Fix. To make the offered code work as it was intended, we had to identify and fix its flaws.
- Personality Behavior: 72 questions.15 minutes. Statements like “I can manage numerous projects at once” were included in the personality section, and we had to indicate our feelings about the statement (i.e., Strongly disagree, Disagree, Neutral, Agree, or Strongly Agree).
The following day, we received the invitation for the next round. I was selected for the next round.
Round 2: (Technical Round) (Time -30 minutes): The Interviewer was really friendly, I was asked for an intro which was over in 5 minutes.
- He then proceeded to basic DSA and OOPs Questions which were quite basic.
- Then I was asked to brief about my Projects.
- One of my projects was using Node.Js and SQL so the interviewer cross-questioned about the technologies in depth and the methodologies implemented.
- One of my projects was on Machine Learning which was also unique, thus having the interviewer quite impressed.
- The overall interview went well and I was shortlisted for the next round.
- Tip – Be completely thorough about all the projects and technologies you’ve worked on.
Round 3:(Leadership Round)(Time -30 minutes): The final interview was pretty chill. The interviewer asked about my hobbies and we discussed them in deep. He was interested in one of my projects so I had to present him with the project sharing my screen. Then he wanted to know more about my achievements. Overall it went pretty well.
Please Login to comment...