IIIT-Nagpur Admission Experience
Course Name: Computer Science and Engineering
The exam needed to qualify for the admission process is JEE Mains.
Eligibility Criteria– Must be got the CRL Rank or category rank inside the cutoffs of IIIT Nagpur
- JoSAA Seat Allotment Letter: This is the document that indicates the seat allotted to you during the counseling process. You can download it from the JoSAA website after seat allocation.
- JoSAA Registration Form: It is the form you filled out during the JoSAA counseling process. Make sure to carry a printed copy of this form.
- Class X (High School) Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate: Carry your original Class X mark sheet and passing certificate as proof of date of birth and eligibility.
- Class XII (Intermediate) Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate: Carry the original mark sheet and passing certificate of Class XII or equivalent examination. This is important for verifying your eligibility and academic qualifications.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter: If you have accepted a seat in an institute during an earlier round of counseling, carry the provisional seat allotment letter issued by JoSAA.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to a reserved category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD), carry the original category certificate issued by a competent authority. Make sure it is valid and up to date.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Carry a few passport-sized photographs as per the specifications mentioned in the JoSAA information brochure.
- Photo ID Proof: Carry any valid government-issued photo identification proof such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Medical Certificate (if applicable): If you are eligible for a seat under the PwD (Person with Disability) category, carry a valid medical certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Payment Receipts: Carry the original payment receipts or transaction details for the seat acceptance fee, seat confirmation fee, and any other applicable fees.
So, I am a 2nd-year undergraduate at IIIT Nagpur. I want to share my admission experience and process. I have been admitted in the year 2021. After my JEE Mains and Advanced, I got the IIIT Nagpur in the 6th round of counseling. Since at that time, there were covid waves, we filled out the form and were admitted online only in the college. Then after the first Semester, the college told us to report to the Institute and we were provided with the list of documents which we had to carry during the time of physical reporting.
Also, we were allocated a hostel at the same time only. It was my first experience of staying at hostel.
When I reached the institute, there were hurdles for students reporting to the admission committee. We were provided tokens so that we can report by our chance. At the time of reporting, all our documents were verified by the officers.
After completing the verification process, I went to the hostel administration to allocate me the hostel with random room partners.
So this was the admission procedure and my admission experience.
Hope you liked it.
Please Login to comment...