ICICI Lombard Interview Experience for Machine Learning / Cloud Developer | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
ICICI Lombard came to our college for two roles i.e Machine Learning and Cloud Developer and the location was Prabhadevi in Mumbai.
The Recruitment Process consisted of 3 rounds and offered Internship+Placement offer.
Round 1(Online Test):
- Cognitive/Aptitude Tests(30 questions – 30 mins): The questions included Quant, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability.
- Technical Test(10 questions – 10 mins): The questions were MCQ’s from subjects like Operating System, Data Structure, Data Networks, and Java.
- Coding Questions (3 questions – 1 hour): The difficulty level of all three questions was medium. I was able to solve two out of three using the brute force approach.
Round 2(Tech Interview):
- Introduce yourself and let us know all the technology you know.
- Tell me something about the two chatbot you made?
- Have you integrated the chatbot with any specific hotel?
- What is the CMS you mentioned in your resume?
- Why did you do two internships in the same company?
- Rate yourself on Python, Aws, and Django.
- Explain your E-learning project.
- You did ML (A-Z) from Udemy. Have you enjoyed it or just completed what you learned from it?
- Difference between Classification and Prediction
- Mention some ML algorithms and which one is best and why?
- Explain what you did in the 33 hours hackathon?
- Explain Hackathon project.
- Can you integrate cloud with any technology? How will you do it?
- Why Django? Why did you select it for making projects?
- Explain what architecture Django uses?
- Why not Microsoft.net framework? It is the easiest framework.
- Why did you do AWS Specialization on Coursera?
- Explain Saas,Paas and Iaas.
- What do you mean by RESTful API and how you used it in the project?
- Any higher education plan?
- Where do you see yourself in the next two years if you get some other company providing you a double salary?
- We are eager to know about your family background. Can you talk about it?
- Do you have any questions?
Note – Many questions related to the project ain’t mentioned. But know your projects very well.
Round 3(Technical+HR Interview):
- Again introduce yourself
- How was your previous round?
- Difference between SOAP and RESTful API.
- Difference between Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- What you like more Cloud or Machine Learning and why give reason
- Your resume seems like you are interested in UI then how will you fit for ML or cloud?
- Talk about something where you used Machine Learning and Deep Learning?
- In AWS explain some components which attract you the most.
- As this is final just tell us in which role you are interested in ML or Cloud and why?
- What attracts you about ICICI Lombard?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Total 18 candidates were selected from my college.
- Take screenshots of slides while pre-placement talk(As it was virtual in our case) Otherwise note all the important details, visit the company’s website and know their products, read about it before going for the interview.
- Just be confident in what you answer and have good examples to support your answers.
- Geeks for Geeks is the best website for data structures, Must do interview questions according to the company are very useful.
- Do ask questions to your interviewer. If not then just say as I went through your website and even your pre-placement talk was very informative so I don’t have any doubts everything is clear (something like this which will impress them).
- There are many companies coming back to back and with very short notice so start your preparation early.
- Explain whatever you know it may not be the right answer but the interviewer wants to know the approach or just see the way you answer.
- Prepare for all HR question well in advance.
All the best!!