IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Round 1: IBM Cognitive Ability Assessment approximately 30 minutes. It consists of 5 games:
- Shortcuts (AIM: Move Blue Marble to the Stars)
- Gridlock (AIM: Fill the main area with blocks given)
- Resemble (AIM: Create the Image after rotation)
- Numbubbles (AIM: Pop the bubble which is equal to Target)
- Tally Up (AIM: To Identify Whether Left = Right or Left > Right or Left < Right)
Round 2: In this round, there were 14 questions, and a test was of 1 hour 10 mins. It consists of 3 sections, of which 4 were the coding questions and 10 MCQ-based questions.
- Check grammar
- Check if the string is pangram (Pangram are the words or sentences which have every letter of the alphabet at least once)
- Given a string s and an array of words, check whether s can be formed by concatenating words given in the array.
- Return biggest palindrome from the string
MCQs were based on computer fundamentals.
- It was the last round where I had a panel of 4 interviewers. Initially, they introduced themselves and gave a brief idea about their team; then I introduced myself then they asked some questions related to the DBMS and OS. They gave me three coding questions on data structures where I had to code the logic. They also asked me about virtualization and its application in real life, and then they focused on my projects, past internship experiences, and achievements. Finally, I got selected.
- I will advise you to prepare your computer fundamentals thoroughly, be confident and honest. Focusing on the coding part, practice GeeksforGeeks and Leetcode medium-level questions.