IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Round 1: IBM Cognitive Ability Assessment approximately 30 minutes. It consists of 5 games:
- Shortcuts (AIM: Move Blue Marble to the Stars)
- Gridlock (AIM: Fill the main area with blocks given)
- Resemble (AIM: Create the Image after rotation)
- Numbubbles (AIM: Pop the bubble which is equal to Target)
- Tally Up (AIM: To Identify Whether Left = Right or Left > Right or Left < Right)
Round 2: In this round, there were 14 questions, and a test was of 1 hour 10 mins. It consists of 3 sections, of which 4 were the coding questions and 10 MCQ-based questions.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Check grammar
- Check if the string is pangram (Pangram are the words or sentences which have every letter of the alphabet at least once)
- Given a string s and an array of words, check whether s can be formed by concatenating words given in the array.
- Return biggest palindrome from the string
MCQs were based on computer fundamentals.
- It was the last round where I had a panel of 4 interviewers. Initially, they introduced themselves and gave a brief idea about their team; then I introduced myself then they asked some questions related to the DBMS and OS. They gave me three coding questions on data structures where I had to code the logic. They also asked me about virtualization and its application in real life, and then they focused on my projects, past internship experiences, and achievements. Finally, I got selected.
- I will advise you to prepare your computer fundamentals thoroughly, be confident and honest. Focusing on the coding part, practice GeeksforGeeks and Leetcode medium-level questions.