IBM Interview Experience for Associate System Engineer | On-Campus 2021
Each round was an elimination round and all rounds were conducted in online mode.
Round 1(Coding Assessment): 30 min for 1 question.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Practice basics from GeeksforGeeks
- Prepare topics like String, array, data structures basics.
- Level of question – Medium
Round 2(Cognitive Ability Assessment): 30 min in total.
- There were 5 games, which will include tutorials before the start of each game.
- Tutorials will be enough to understand the game.
Round 3(English Language Test): 30 min in total.
- There will be 3 timed sections with tutorials before each section to understand the pattern.
- Negative marking will be there so avoid many guesses or choose the ‘?’ option in case you don’t know the answer.
- Three sections will be fluency, vocabulary, and spelling.
Round 4(Interview Round): Went for 30 mins
Resume-based questions and mainly look for team-oriented and academic background.
- Introduce yourself?
- Tell me about your family background?
- Why you want to work as a software engineer?(I am from ECE)
- Why did you choose your stream among other streams?
- Which Subject in your stream did you like the most?
- What is k-Map? why we use K-Maps?
- What is DSP?
- Difference between c and c++?
- What is the maximum length of identifier?
- What is auto keyword?
- What is token?
- Explain recursion?
- How you will write infinite loop?
- What do you understand by Virtual function? In which class it is declared?
- Explain exception handling? Difference between error and exception?
- What is container class?
- what is tie in c++?
- Do you have any questions?
Keep the hard copy of your govt id card with you.
Remaining calm and confident listen to questions carefully.