HTML5 fieldset Tag
The <fieldset> tag in HTML5 is used to make a group of related elements in the form, and it creates the box over the elements. The <fieldset> tag is new in HTML5. The <legend> tag is used to define the title for the child’s contents. The legend elements are the parent element. This tag is used to define the caption for the <fieldset> element.
- disabled: It is used to specify that the group of related form elements is disabled. A disabled fieldset is un-clickable and unusable.
- form: It is used to specify the one or more forms that the <fieldset> element belongs to.
- name: It is used to specify the name for the Fieldset element.
- autocomplete: It is used to specify that the fieldset has autocompleted on or off value.
Example: This simple example illustrates the use of the <fieldset> tag in order to make a group of related elements in the HTML Form.
Example: In this example, we will know the use of <fieldset> tag to make the group of related elements.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge 12.0 and above