HTML | <td> align Attribute
The HTML <td> align attribute is used to set the horizontal alignment of text content. It is not supported by HTML 5.
<td align ="left | right | center | justify | char">
- left: It sets the text left-align.
- right: It sets the text right-align.
- center: It sets the text center-align.
- justify: It stretches the text of paragraph to set the width of all lines equal.
- char: It sets the text-align to a specific character.
Note : The <td> align attribute is not supported by HTML 5. Use CSS instead .
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by HTML <td> align attribute are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
HTML is the foundation of webpages, is used for webpage development by structuring websites and web apps.You can learn HTML from the ground up by following this HTML Tutorial and HTML Examples.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...