HTML <img> referrerpolicy Attribute
The HTML <img> referrerpolicy attribute is used to specify the reference information that will be sent to the server when fetching the image.
Attribute Values :
- no-referrer: It specifies that no reference information will be sent along with a request.
- no-referrer-when-downgrade: It has a default value. It specifies that refer header will not be sent to origins without HTTPS.
- origin: It specifies to send the origin of the document as the referrer in all cases.
- origin-when-cross-origin: It sends the origin, path, and query string when performing a same-origin request, but only send the origin of the document for other cases.
- unsafe-url: It sends origin. path and query string but not include fragment, password and username.
Example: Below code illustrates the use of <img> referrer policy attribute.
- Google Chrome 51.0
- Edge 79.0
- Internet Explorer Not Supported
- Firefox 50.0
- Safari 14.0
- Opera 38.0
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...