HTML <body> Tag
The <body> tag in HTML is used to define the main content present inside an HTML page. It is always enclosed within <html>tag. The <body> tag is the last child of <html> tag. A body tag contains starting as well as an ending tag.
<body> Body Contents... </body>
Attributes: There are many attributes in the <body> tag which are depreciated from HTML5 are listed below:
- background: It contains the URL of the background image. It is used to set the background image.
- bgcolor: It is used to specify the background color of an image.
- alink: It is used to specify the color of the active link.
- link: It is used to specify the color of visited links.
- text: It specifies the color of the text in a document.
- vlink: It specifies the color of visited links.
Example : Using HTML body tag. All then content placed inside the body tag.
Example 2: Example to show the functioning of a Body tag along with its CSS implementation.
- Google Chrome 1 and above
- Edge 12 and above
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox 1 and above
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...