How to use if statements in Underscore.js templates ?
We can install this by using npm.
npm install underscore
const _ = require('underscore');
- Write your markup code regarding the requirement.
- We should always place the underscore.js code inside the <script> tag.
- In this case, Write the if and else logic based upon a problem statement.
- Once the code is error-free we can surf the file as usual.
- In this way, we need to write the code in <script> tag;
Example: This example shows the use of the above-explained approach.
Number doesn't exist