How to Restrict User to Enter Date Manually in Date Field using AngularJS ?
In this article, we will see how to restrict the user to enter the date manually in the date field.
- First, we need to write the code for input, and we need to give its type as the date in the HTML file.
- Then in-order to restrict the user to enter date manually we can use onkeydown event.
- In the onkeydownevent we need to return false so that we can restrict the user to enter the date manually.
- In order to achieve the above objective, we need to write and function and return false in the ts file.
- As we restricted the user to enter the date normally, the user can only enter the date from the calendar.
- After completing the above steps save and run the project in order to see the output.