How to refresh entire application when date is changed in angular 9 ?
In this example, we will see how to refresh the application when the date is changed in angularJS.
- First, we need to write the code for displaying the date picker in an HTML file.
- We can achieve this by giving the input type as the date.
- After completing the input type, we need to declare a function on the ‘onchange’ event so that whenever the date is changed or modified the application will be reloaded.
- After declaring the function in the HTML file we need to write the function implementation in the ts file.
- In the function implementation, we can use the window property of DOM, and we can call the reload function so that the application is reloaded.
- After completing the above steps, serve or start the project.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up