How to install Pandas_ta on Windows ?
In this article, we will discuss how to install Pandas_ta module in windows. Pandas TA is a python library that is used for technical analysis.
- Python should be installed in your system
- Pandas library should be installed in your system
If you don’t have python installed in your system you can refer to How to install Python on Windows.
If you don’t know how to install pandas library you can refer to How to Install Python Pandas on Windows and Linux.
Steps to install the pandas_ta library
- Open a new PowerShell terminal and type the following command to create a virtual environment (If you don’t want to install pandas_ta in a virtual environment you can skip this step)
- Now we will activate the virtual environment we just created
- Type the following command to install the Pandas_ta library
pip install pandas_ta
Verify the successful installation of the library:
- Create a python file called test.py with the following code in it
- Now run test.py in your virtual environment using the following command