How to Install Disk Drill Data Recovery Software on Windows?
Another reliable and top-rated Windows data recovery software product now on the market is Disk Drill. Both a free and a premium version of the software are available. Up to 500MB of data can be recovered using the free version (Disk Drill Basic), however, users of the commercial version (Disk Drill Pro) can recover an unlimited amount of data. Disk Drill file recovery program can easily recover documents, audio, and video files as well as numerous images from both outdated and current versions of the Windows operating system. With the software, you can also do partition recovery, filter files by size or date, run a rapid system scan, and save your scan results. You can also preview your lost files before they are restored. The additional functions of the Disk Drill software that draw users are listed below.
Key Features of Disk Drill
- The app provides free data recovery for up to 500 MB.
- It includes a Recovery Vault to safeguard crucial files and folders.
- It assists in creating byte-level backups of the whole hard disc.
- You may fully recover deleted, lost, or unintentionally formatted partitions using this tool.
- It has a S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system that offers disc health updates.
- Almost all storage devices can benefit from the program’s ability to recover deleted files.
Steps to Download and Install Disk Drill
Let’s see how we can download and install it on windows:
Step 1: Download the .exe file from the given link.
Step 2: Open the particular .exe file to get started with the installation process.
Step 3: Right-click on the .exe file and choose “Run as administrator”.
Step 4: Now simply click on the “Install” button to get started with the installation.
Step 5: Wait for some time to get install the program on your system.
Step 6: Now simply click on the “Launch” button to open the software.
Step 7: Now enjoy your software without getting errors.
Please Login to comment...