How to insert audio files in WordPress ?
In this article, we would be discussing how to insert audio files to your WordPress website step by step. Some of the usages of inserting audio files to your WordPress website are:
- We can make your own WordPress audio player.
- Add background music to your WordPress websites.
- Add audio to your WordPress blog posts etc.
We have discussed several methods to insert audio files to our WordPress website below.
Step 1: Log in to your WordPress website by providing the username and the password. Once you have logged in, you would see the dashboard something similar to this.
Step 2: Now, let’s say we want to use the audio file for later purposes for that we have to upload our audio file on “Media” and for uploading on Media we have to follow the below steps.
- Click on the Media button.
- Once you click on the Media button the below dashboard would be displayed. Now click on the Add New button.
- Now you can either select the audio files to upload or drop the audio files on the highlighted box. Once you have uploaded your audio file, you can view your file under the Audio drop-down list as shown below.
Step 3: Now let’s say you want to add the audio file to a blog post, click on the Posts button which is above the Media button.
Step 4: After clicking on the Add New button the below dashboard be displayed.
Step 5: Now click on the plus icon and search audio.
Step 6: After clicking on the Audio icon shown above the following options would be displayed to insert the audio file, you can either insert the URL of the audio file or upload the audio file from your system by clicking on the Upload button or by selecting the audio file from the Media Library which we have done earlier in Step 2.
So that’s how you can insert an audio file to your blog or to your WordPress site.
Please Login to comment...