How to Find Your Mac Address?
Prerequisite : Introduction of MAC Address
In this article we will learn How to Find Our Mac Address.
1. Finding mac address in Windows :
- Click Start or click in the search box and type cmd.
- Click on the Command Prompt.
- In cmd window type ipconfig /all and press enter.
- All the adapters are listed and each have physical address known as mac address.
2. Finding MAC Address in UNIX or Linux devices :
- Open terminal.
- Enter ifconfig -a and press Enter.
3. Finding MAC Address in Apple or MAC :
- Open the Apple Menu.
- Open System Preferences.
- Open Network and Open Advanced.
- Select the Wi-Fi tab
- The Wi-Fi Address the device’s MAC address.