How to create windows loading effect using HTML and CSS ?
In this article, we are going to create a window loading effect before the lock screen appears using HTML and CSS.
Glipmse of the Windows Loading Effect:
- Create an HTML file that contains HTML div in which we are giving the loader effect.
- Then we create 5 span elements which are used for creating inline elements.
- Then we have to use @keyframe to create animation features.
- Then we have to use nth-child() property for selecting different children.
- First, we create an HTML file (index.html).
- Now after the creation of our HTML file, we are going to give a title to our webpage using the <title> tag. It should be placed between the <head> tag.
- We link the CSS file that provides all the animation’s effect to our HTML. This is also placed in between the <head> tag.
- Now we add a link from Google Fonts to use a different types of font-family in our project.
- Coming to the body section of our HTML code.
- Then, we have to create a div in which we can store all the heading part and the span tags.
CSS code: CSS is used to give different types of animations and effects to our HTML page so that it looks interactive to all users.
- Restore all the browser effects.
- Use classes and ids to give effects to HTML elements.
- Use of @keyframes for providing the animation/transition effects to the browser.
- Use of n-th child() property for calling the child elements.
All the features of CSS are covered in the following code.
Complete Code: Here we will combine above two section of code into one.