How to Create a Facebook Phishing Page ?
Phishing is the technique to create a similar type of web page to the existing web page. Phishing is a type of attack where the intruders disguising as trustworthy agents attempt to gain your personal information such as passwords, credit card numbers, or any other information.
Steps to Create Facebook Phishing Page:
- Open the Facebook login page in your browser.
- Press ctrl+U to find the source code.
- Copy whole source code and create a PHP file (index.php) and paste it.
- Now, search for string methode=”POST”, it will give you two results first for login and second for register.
- Next, replace the action file name as “xyz.php” in the login form.
- Now create a file “xyz.php” and “log.txt” and paste below code in “xyz.php”.
File name: xyz.php
Now you are done, share the page and if anyone will enter username and password then it will save into the log.txt file.