How to check if mod_rewrite is enabled in PHP ?
In PHP, there is an inbuilt function called ‘phpinfo’. By using this function, we can output all the Loaded Modules and see the ‘mod_rewrite’ is enabled or not.
Here is a process to check the ‘mod_rewrite’ load module is enabled or not.
Note: The local server used here is XAMPP.
- Create a ‘check.php’ file in ‘c:/xampp/htdocs’ directory and write the below code in that file and save it.
- Now, start the Apache server from the XAMPP Control Panel.
- Open any web browser browser and type following the URL, ‘localhost/check.php’. It will display the PHP version details and Apache Configuration.
- In Apache Configuration, search for the Loaded Modules section, and there you will find all the modules that are enabled.
- If it is enabled then it will be displayed in the list, as shown in the above screenshot.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...