How to append a jQuery object to all paragraphs using jQuery ?
In this article, we will see how to append a jQuery object to all paragraphs using jQuery. Append means we add something to an existing element. The object is used to define a container for an external resource like a page, a picture, a media player, or a plug-in application.
- ready() Method: This method is used to specify a function to execute when the DOM is fully loaded.
- click() Method: This method is used to trigger the click event, or attaches a function to run when a click event occurs.
- append() Method: This method is used to insert specified content at the end of the selected elements.
- Create the HTML page with paragraph <p> elements.
- Next, write a script to append the object to the paragraph element.
Example: In this example, we are using the above-explained approach.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...