How to Add Key-Value pairs to LinkedHashMap in Java?
LinkedHashMap is a Hash table and linked list implementation of the Map interface. In LinkedHashMap order of key-value pair depends on the order in which keys were inserted into the map. Insertion order does not affect if a key is reinserted into the map.
Input: Key: 1 Value : 1221 Key: 2 Value : 2112 Output: Keys : [1,2] Values : [1221,2112] Key-Value pairs : [1=1221, 2=2112]
- put(Key, Value): First parameter as key and second parameter as Value.
- keySet(): Creates a set out of the key elements contained in the hash map.
- values(): Create a set out of the values in the hash map.
- Create two-variable named as Key and Value
- Accept the input from user in Key and in Value
- Use put() method to add Key-Value pair inside the LinkedHashMap
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Keys: [1, 2] Values: [10, 20] Key-Value pairs: [1=10, 2=20]
Time Complexity: O(1)
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...