Hexaware Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022
My Hexaware on-campus placement assessment started on 19 august 2022. It consisted of the following rounds:
- Aptitude test-30 minutes
- Domain test(Pseudocode and IT fundamentals)-45 minutes
- English Communication test
The results were declared on the same day and then the communication test was taken on the same day then after a few days results of shortlisted students were released on the superset for the next round(Interview). Every round was an elimination round.
Technical Interview: For the interview, a time slot was given to me (5 pm-7 pm) and we need to wait for the interview call on the superset id. Within the given time frame, I received a call from the interviewer on superset. The interview was longer (40-45 minutes). The first question he asked was “Tell me about yourself”.
- Tell me about the internships you have done, your role, and the tasks you did. (As mentioned in my resume).
- Explain your project.
- Which language you are comfortable with?
- What is JVM and JRE(Platform dependence)?
- Types of exceptions in java(Explain) and error handling technique in java.
- Write a code to print the second largest element of the array with sorting and without sorting.
- What is Abstraction in Oops?
- Does java support multiple inheritances, if not then how can we avail this feature in java?
- Difference between string and string buffer.
- Difference between hash set and hash map.
- What is thread and tell me about multithreading?
- What are method overloading and method overriding?
- What is normalization and define a primary key, foreign key, and candidate key?
- Tell me about your coding and academic achievements.
HR round: They didn’t ask me to introduce myself. Directly jumped on:
- Explain to me the most recent project that you have made.
- Why Hexaware?
- Are you familiar with the bond and package?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What will you do if other companies offer you more packages than Hexaware?
And that’s how my selection procedure ended. After 15-20 days, I got a confirmation mail from Hexaware regarding my selection.
- Each round was an elimination round, and many students got eliminated in the round 1 assessment test and also in the communication test. So be prepared.
- Be honest with what you mentioned in your resume because they see your resume while taking the interview.
- They ask questions from the skills that are mentioned in your resume but oops concepts, DBMS is compulsory and generally asks basic and routine coding questions(reverse a string, second largest in the array, Armstrong number, palindrome number).
All the best and I hope this will help.
Please Login to comment...