Hexaware Interview Experience for PGET 2023
Hello, In October 2022 Hexaware came to our campus. There were 6-7 rounds in total (Resume shortlisting, Aptitude test, Coding test, Communication test, Technical interview, EC interview, and HR interview). Since the test platform was CoCubes, the questions were moderate and non-repetitive.
Round 1: Resume shortlisting
Round 2: Online Test:(60 mins) Platform is CoCubes. The difficulty level is Moderate-Hard.
- Quants: 12-15 questions.
- Logical and abstract reasoning: 12 -15 questions
- Verbal ability: 15-25 questions.
Round 3: Coding round: The difficulty level is easy-moderate.
- Return the number of word count which does not have any vowel in the string.
- Count the word whose word size equals “K” and return it.
Round 4: Communication round: The difficulty level is easy-moderate.
- Speak the sentence visible on the given screen.
- Repeat the sentence you hear.
- 1 min was given to speak about the given topics. (Which is better school or college)
- Tenses and preposition questions were there in MCQ format.
Round 5: Technical interview(45-50 mins): The difficulty level is Easy-Moderate. Questions asked in this round are:
- Introduce yourself.
- Diff between array and vector.
- Explain your project.
- What is the uniqueness of your project?
- Explain your work at freelance. (I had mentioned the freelance experience in my resume so that is why the interviewer has asked about it)
- What is Data Abstraction
- Rate yourself in DBMS out of 10.
- Name different types of JOINS.
- What is varchar?
- Difference between constructors and destructors.
- What are pointers?
- Difference between C and C++.
- Write a program to input a word and print the output in which each character is incremented by 2 i.e. P will be R.
- Write a program to input 3 digits and using the digits print the maximum and minimum numbers.
- Write a program to find the quotient and remainder.
- What are headers?
- Explain sorting and list the types of sorting.
- What are global variables?
- What is hashing?
Round 6: EC Interview (10-15 mins): Questions asked in this round:
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain how you handle a situation in which your team members do not agree with your opinion but your opinion is correct.
- Tell me the situation where you played the skill of leadership.
- How you handle your flaws.
Round 7: HR round (4-6 mins): Questions asked in this round:
- Give your introduction.
- Why do you want this job.
- Why you want to be a part of Hexaware.
Please Login to comment...