Help Scout vs Freshdesk
In this digital era, each and every organization is trying to provide the best services so to win customers’ confidence. Customers are most important to every organization so to resolve customers’ queries organizations need customer support teams but the traditional method is not satisfying the problems of the digital era. Hence different companies launched helpdesk systems to resolve customers’ problems effectively. These helpdesk systems help in increasing productivity and providing quality services so to enhance customer satisfaction. Two of the most used helpdesk systems are Freshdesk and Help Scout, so we will compare these two to find out their capabilities.
Help Scout is a help desk solution system which helps companies in managing customer relationships. It was developed by Help Scout company which was founded in 2011 in Massachusetts by Nick Francis, Jared McDaniel and Denny Swindle. It is an email based customer service system which help in resolving customers problems.
Advantages of Help Scout
- It is easy to configure and set up.
- It provides an automation feature that helps in automating repetitive tasks.
- It supports third party plugins.
- It supports multiple mailboxes feature to manage different services through single account.
Disadvantages of Help Scout
- It does not provide call and chat features.
- It lacks social media integration like Instagram integration.
Freshdesk is a computer software built with the purpose of providing services to customers. It is an online cloud-based platform developed by Freshworks. It includes every kind of customer support functionality ranging from messages to calling. It has advanced features like task automation due to which it is very popular in organizations. It is easy to use and does not require hard coding background.
Advantages of Freshdesk
- It has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use.
- It supports integration with other platforms like Slack, Salesforce, etc.
- It is suitable for small as well as large organizations.
- It offers a free trial to its users.
Disadvantages of Freshdesk
- Initial configuration is difficult and confusing.
- It does not have any SMS support feature.
Below is a table of differentiation between Help Scout and Freshdesk:
|1.||It can be understood as a customer relationship management platform for solving customers queries.||It can be understood as a help desk system to provide different services to customers.|
|2.||It was founded by Nick Francis, Jared McDaniel and Denny Swindle.||It was developed by Freshworks.|
|3.||Its subscription starts at $20 per month.||Its subscription starts at $15 per month.|
|4.||It only supports English language.||It supports multiple languages like English, French, German, Chinese, etc.|
|5.||It works well on Android, Web, and iPhone.||It works well on Windows, iPhone, Web, and Android.|
|6.||It does not offer a free version to users, all plans are paid.||It offers a free version with limited features to its users.|
|7.||It provides a document storing feature.||It does not offer document storing functionality so a third-party plugin is required.|
|8.||It lacks in performance tracking tools.||It provides an activity dashboard for performance tracking.|
Please Login to comment...