Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Internship | Off-Campus 2020
Goldman Sachs had an off-campus drive called Engineering Campus Hiring Program 2020 which offered an internship to batch 2022 of B.Tech and Full-time offer to Batch 2021 in the month of August.
I applied through their application page. Then I got a mail to sit for the first online exam it was an aptitude test of 1hr 45 mins.
The level of difficulty was medium to tough, they had only a few easy questions. Diagrammatic and Logical was a bit easy compared to others.
The test had a total of 7 sections :
- Numerical Computation: 8 MCQs
- Numerical Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Comprehension: 10 MCQs
- Abstract Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Diagrammatic Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Logical Reasoning: 12 MCQs
- Subjective: 2
Hence, a total of 68 questions, where each section had +5 for the correct answer and -2 for the wrong answer. The subjective was of 10 marks each.
They had to appear for the Technical round. The Technical round was of 2hr 15 mins. It comprised of 5 sections :
- Programming: 2 easy to medium level questions were asked (I had one of the Arrays and the other was on trees) and we got 30 mins for this section.
- Quantitative Aptitude: MCQs related to maths topics like a set, algebra, trigonometry, probability, etc were asked. There were a total of 7 questions.
- Computer Science: 8 MCQs were on topics like OOPs, OS, and other data structures and algorithms (mostly focused on sorting searching algorithm).
- Advanced Programming: We had 1 question on advanced Data Structure time given was 45 mins. The question of which I had was a graph question that had a concept of bridge edges.
- Tell me about Yourself: These were situational questions to check your personality like how would you react in a given situation. It had 3 essay questions.
This round had a total of 20 questions.
Then 200 people were shortlisted for the interview !! I couldn’t make to it.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!