This program is open to all engineering students in India across the pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
Aptitude Round (20th February 2021): Its aptitude round was a proctored exam under which students are randomly allotted the slots in the day and the test was of 90 minutes with 66 questions(MCQs).
Each MCQ earns you 5 marks for the correct answers and -2 for incorrect answers.
The test has 6 sections. All sections are mandatory.
- Numerical Computations – 8 questions (Questions based on topics like Time and Work, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Divisibility, Profit and Loss, Fractions and so on…). This section was time-consuming.
- Numerical Reasoning -12 questions (Type of questions – Number series, Letter series, Alphanumeric series, Odd one out, Puzzles, Insert the missing number)
- Comprehension – 10 questions (Few passages are given, and we need to answer the questions based on them)
- Abstract Reasoning – 12 questions (Questions include Non-verbal Analogy, Paper cutting, and folding, Cubes, Counting number of triangles). Questions were easy and require a bit of observation.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – 12 questions (This section includes Flowchart, Circuit diagram, Moving cubes, and some pattern solving). This was an easy section.
- Logical Reasoning – 12 questions (It includes Data Interpretation, Direction sense test, Seating, and Data Arrangement, Coding-Decoding)
The questions are at a medium level but due to time constraints, it sounds tough.