Get Flight Status using Python
In this article, we are going to write a python script to get Flight Status.
- bs4: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. This module does not come built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install bs4
- Requests: Request allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. This module also does not come built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install requests
- Import module
- Create a URL get function
- Now merge the information into URL and pass the URL into the getdata() function and Convert that data into HTML code.
- Now find the required tag from the HTML code and traverse the result
Flight number : G8 134 GoAir Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport Scheduled : 21:00 IST Terminal : N/A Estimated : 21:00 IST Gate : N/A Indira Gandhi International Airport Scheduled : 22:40 IST Terminal : T2 Estimated : 22:40 IST Gate : 205 Terminal : N/A Gate : N/A Terminal : T2 Gate : 205