Get a list of all the heading tags using BeautifulSoup
In order to print all the heading tags using BeautifulSoup, we use the find_all() method. The find_all method is one of the most common methods in BeautifulSoup. It looks through a tag and retrieves all the occurrences of that tag.
Syntax: find_all(name, attrs, recursive, string, limit, **kwargs)
An HTML document consists of the following tags – h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, and h6. The most commonly used HTML tags in webpages are h1, h2 and h3, and to find these we pass a list of tags as an argument to the find_all() method.
- import the libraries requests and BeautifulSoup
- pass a URL into a variable
- use the request library to fetch the URL
- create a BeautifulSoup object
- create a list of heading tags ()
- iterate over all the heading tags using find_all() method
h2 -> Related Articles h2 -> Python3 h2 -> Python3 h2 -> Python3 h2 -> Python3 h2 -> Python3 h2 -> Python3