Gemini Solutions Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
Round 1 – 3rd Oct 2022: This round basically includes a 75 min MCQ test which has 2 sections-
- Aptitude Section (25 ques)
- Technical Section( 30 ques)
This round was done on the Athena Platform.
Round 2- 3rd Oct 2022: Group Discussion round(32 students were shortlisted after the Test)
My group had given a topic- whether social media is a bane or boon
Round 3- 4th Oct 2022: Technical Round 1(15 Students were shortlisted after the GD round). In this round interviewer asked me questions like-
- Tell me about yourself and which technology do u have used in your projects.
- I have used Web Frontend in my projects hence she asked me questions about JS
- What is equality in JS
- What are map and filter functions
- What are objects in JS
- Difference between array and objects
After this interviewer told me to share screen and do some coding
- Reverse string code
- What is SQL
- Difference between SQL and MySQL
- What are joins and types of joins?
- Primary key and the unique key difference
- What is the foreign key
- SQL query- how to get the second-highest salary in a table
after that, she told me do u have any questions and that this round was over.
Round 4- 6th Oct 2022 Technical interview(Round 2):11 students were shortlisted after the 1st technical
- In this round, Interviewer asked me technical questions like-
- What are oops and pillars of oops
- Difference between abstraction and encapsulation
- What are polymorphisms and what types of polymorphism?
- What is run time polymorphism and implement it
- What are malloc and calloc functions
- Then he asked me for a puzzle: how to measure 4 liters using 3 and 5-liter water jars.
Round 5- 7th Oct 2022: Managerial Round: 6 students were shortlisted after 2nd technical round. In this round, a senior technical person came and asked me a combination of technical and managerial questions
- What is encapsulation
- What are indexes
- How indexes work
- How to find the middle of a linked list
- SQL query- How to find 3rd highest salary in an employee table
- then managerial questions like-
- What is Gemini?
- after 3 years where do u want to see yourself in the company etc?
Round 6- 10th Oct 2022 HR round: 6 students were shortlisted after the managerial round
- It was a 10 min basic discussion round where the interviewer asked me to tell myself about myself, and told me about the company bond policy and that’s it.
on 13th Oct 2022, I got results (4 students were selected after all rounds)
Please Login to comment...