GeeksforGeeks Job-A-Thon Exclusive – Hiring Challenge For Amazon Alexa
Getting a job in Product Based Companies is a dream come true for everyone and when we talk about Amazon, every one of us wants to work with it. Amazon is one of the big MNCs and is referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”. Seeing yourself working at Amazon in an SDE role is a big achievement in itself.
To fulfill your dream, GeeksforGeeks has brought Job-A-Thon Exclusive: Hiring Challenge for Amazon Alexa for different SDE roles – SDET, SDE-1 & SDE – 2. The registration for this hiring challenge is totally FREE.
Hiring Challenge for Amazon Alexa is an exclusive contest that gives you an opportunity to work with Amazon in an SDE role. In this challenge, there will be coding questions on DSA and MCQ questions on programming language, etc.
- Date and Time: From 5th July at 8:00 PM IST to 5th July at 10:30 PM IST
- Registration Link: Job-A-Thon Exclusive: Hiring Challenge for Amazon Alexa
- Job Description: Amazon (Alexa) | SDET | SDE 1 | SDE 2 | Job-A-Thon
How to Prepare for the Amazon Hiring Challenge?
Preparing for any kind of challenge is a daunting task on its own, especially if you lack the resources to prepare from. But what if we say that we’ve all the materials you require to ace our Job-A-Thon Exclusive: Hiring Challenge for Amazon Alexa with flying colors. GeeksforGeeks has prepared 2 FREE resources for you from which you can prepare the programming questions that top tech companies will give you in the interview.
Start your preparation by going through our SDE Sheet and solving the problems in it. GeeksforGeeks’ SDE Sheet comprises hand-picked top coding interview questions from various interview experience and Data Structures & Algorithms areas. These are some of the most often asked coding interview questions in firms like Amazon, Microsoft, Flipkart, and others, and they cover practically all of the ideas relevant to Data Structures and Algorithms. Not only does it have coding questions but also it covers all the segments round-wise like MCQs, DSA (Coding Questions), Video Solutions, CS Subjects, Puzzles, System Design, and Projects.
This is the first resource you need to start your contest preparation. Along with this, you need to master coding interview scenarios. And that can be done with GFG’s Interview Series.
GeeksforGeeks presents FREE Interview Series (partnered with Amazon). It is a recurring weekly Contest Series that will help you to simulate the Coding Interview Rounds of Top IT Giants.
GFG’s DSA contest ‘Interview Series’ is held every Sunday at 7 PM IST. You can watch live video editorials, view your progress on the monthly leaderboard, earn GeekBits, redeem rewards, and enjoy many other benefits.
How to Register For Amazon Hiring Challenge?
The registration process for this Job-A-Thon Exclusive: Hiring Challenge for Amazon Alexa is very easy and FREE as mentioned below:
- Go to the contest page and signup for our portal if you are not registered.
- Before registering for the contest, first submit your details here to be eligible for the interview process. Click on Apply button after filling in all the required details.
- Then click on the Register button on the Contest Page to get yourself registered for the hiring process.
- Only individual participation is allowed in this Job-A-Thon.
- Interview shortlisting will be done by specific companies based on their own criteria.
- Languages supported for the DSA problems are C++, Java, and Python.
- Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data.
- There is a 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks are reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, it is suggested to use ‘Compile and Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0. This may lead to modifications in the leaderboard after the contest.
- Make sure other participants don’t have access to your code. If you use any other online coding environment, you are responsible for the privacy of your code.
- Marks of MCQ-type questions are added after the contest is over.
- Entries submitted by candidates after the contest if closed will not be considered.
- GeeksforGeeks holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of the process if the participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently or otherwise.
- In case of any dispute over rankings and leaderboard, the decision of GeeksforGeeks shall be final.
- It is advised to attempt the Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment.
Job-A-Thon – Partnered with Amazon is going to be very fruitful for all the candidates from their career perspectives and can help them to get placed at Amazon (a dream company to work with) without any hassle! So, get ready for the contest and participate in this hiring challenge wholeheartedly!