GATE CSE Test Series 2022 – Boost Your Exam Score!
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the most competitive and toughest exams across the country which is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven IITs. The exam offers you a direct gateway for PG admissions in the top colleges of India such as IIT, NIT, etc. Also, the GATE scorecard provides you the job opportunities in Indian PSUs like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, etc. But…if we look at the numbers, every year around 10 lakh students sit for the GATE Exam, and merely 16-18% of these candidates qualify for the exam.
Now, this brief description of the GATE Exam would’ve made it clear to you that it is worth it to attempt and score well in it as it can directly land you up some worthwhile PG Admission and Government Job opportunities but considering the competition level in GATE exam, you will require an ideal preparation approach to crack this exam with some decent score.
With similar concern, to boost your preparation for the GATE CSE Exam, GeeksforGeeks is providing you with an extensive GATE CSE Test Series. This Test Series is designed considering the pattern of previous years’ GATE papers and ensures to resemble the standard of the GATE 2022 exam. It will surely help you to track and assess your GATE preparation through solving questions of various difficulty levels.
In this Online GATE Test Series, the Tracks will cover important questions from previous GATE CS exams, whereas the Contests will contain fresh questions. There will be a total of 22 Subjective Contests (2 Sets in each subject + 22 respective tracks) and 5 full-length Contests. You will also be provided with a detailed explanation after the test completion that will help you in clearing the doubts and improving your problem-solving skills.
In addition, you will also get to access the latest and important blog articles on GATE CSE related to Important Dates, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Preparation Tips, etc.
Some of the prominent features of this test series are listed below:
- Track-based Learning
- Variety of questions all from different difficulty levels
- Helps you in speed building for the exam
- Helps you with the conceptual understanding of sections
- Access to GeeksforGeeks Job Portal
Moreover, this Online GATE Test Series is being provided to you at a discounted price of INR 799/– and you can directly register yourself for the course by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step-1: Visit the official page of the GATE CSE Test Series.
- Step-2: Then, Click on the Signup Button and enter the required details in the form such as name, contact number, etc.
- Step-3: After signing up, you need to make the payment by clicking the “Pay Online” button.
- Step-4: Then you’ll get successfully registered for the test series and will be able to access the content.
For any query, you can drop us an email at email@example.com
Course Content and Schedule
The content that will be provided in this Online GATE Test Series along with the respective schedule is as follows:
1. Important Articles on GATE CS
- Get all at one place – Important Dates, Preparation Tips, Blogs & Videos, Important Articles, etc.
2. First Round for Subjective Tests
Each Test will have 25 combinations of good questions and the Total Time for each Test will be 60 minutes only. These Tests will be published at 9:00 AM on mentioned dates (Sunday – Weekly).
- Comp Org & Arch | Set 1 (27th June 2021)
- Computer Network | Set 1 (04th July 2021)
- Discrete & Engg Math | Set 1 (11th July 2021)
- General Aptitude | Set 1 (18th July 2021)
- Theory of Computation | Set 1 (25th July 2021)
- Compiler Design | Set 1 (1st August 2021)
- Programming & Data Structures | Set 1 (8th August 2021)
- Algorithms | Set 1 (15th August 2021)
- Operating Systems | Set 1 (22nd August 2021)
- Digital Logic | Set 1 (29th August 2021)
- Database Managements | Set 1 (5th September 2021)
3. Second Round for Subjective Tests
Each Test will have 25 combinations of good questions and the Total Time for each Test will be 60 minutes only. These Tests will be published Sunday at 9:00 AM on mentioned dates (Weekly).
- Comp Org & Arch | Set 2 (12th September 2021)
- Computer Network | Set 2 (19th September 2021)
- Discrete & Engg Math | Set 2 (26th September 2021)
- General Aptitude | Set 2 (3rd October 2021)
- Theory of Computation | Set 2 (10th October 2021)
- Compiler Design | Set 2 (17th October 2021)
- Programming & Data Structures | Set 2 (24th October 2021)
- Algorithms | Set 2 (31st October 2021)
- Operating Systems | Set 2 (7th November 2021)
- Digital Logic | Set 2 (14th November 2021)
- Database Managements | Set 2 (21st November 2021)
4. Third Round for Full-Length Tests
These Full Length Mocks will have the same pattern as the original GATE CS exam. Each Test will cover the full syllabus, 65 questions, and the allowed time is 180 Minutes only. Tests will be published Sunday at 9:00 AM on mentioned dates.
- Mock Test 1 (5th December 2021)
- Mock Test 2 (19th December 2021)
- Mock Test 3 (2nd January 2022)
- Mock Test 4 (16th January 2022)
- Mock Test 5 (30th January 2022)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-1: How can I register for Online GATE Test Series?
A. All you need to do is visit this link to register for GATE CSE Test Series – https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/courses/gate-mock-ts-2022. If in case you haven’t registered yourself with GeeksforGeeks, then create your account for free at our portal. You can also sign in using Google/Facebook. Then you can pay the required amount and access the course content.
Q-2: Do the tests have a predefined or fixed schedule?
A. Yes, subject-wise tests and full-length mock tests are periodically scheduled. The detailed schedule for the same is mentioned above in the course content.
Q-3: Will I get the solutions after attempting the test?
A. Yes, we will provide a detailed explanation after the test completion. This will help the aspirants to clear their doubts and improve their problem-solving skills.
Q-4: What I have to pay for this Test series?
A. This GATE CSE Test Series 2022 is being provided to you at a discounted price of INR 799/-