Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE-1
Total 3 Rounds:
- Machine Coding Round (120 min)
- Problem Solving and Data Structures (60 – 90 min)
- Hiring Manager Round (45 min)
Round 1(Machine Coding Round – 120 min): In this round, one problem statement is given, We have to solve this problem in 1.5 hours. First, they gave a clear understanding of the problem statement, after that our implementation time ( 1.5 hours ) started in the problem statement, and we need to implement the functionality. some of them are a must and some of them are a bonus. You can use any language:
- You have to focus on completing the, must Functionality, then if the time permits implement the Bonus.
- In my case, I am not able to Implement the Bonus Functionality, But I have an Idea of How to Implement it so I told the approaches for that.
- Use your time wisely
- Use the oops concept As much As you can
- Your Answer must be modular and scalable
Round 2(Problem Solving and Data Structures – 60 min): In this round, two questions are asked:
In all the questions I have to write the code (Not executed). In all the questions they asked Time and space complexity
- For this Round Do DP, Array, Stack, Queue, Heap, Graph.
- And do Famous Algo for all the Given Data Structures (above mentioned)
Round 3(Hiring Manager Round – 45 min): It is a Resume round, that was taken by a manager.
- Why do you want to change company?
- What will your colleagues say when asked why you have changed?
- Can expect questions on previous experience, projects.
Result of Interview: Selected
Wish you the Best of luck!