Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
It was a written test conducted on HirePro. The test consists of aptitude, English and some programming and computer science related MCQs. There were two programming questions:
- Construct a BST and print it’s boundary traversal.
- It was some array manipulation question i don’t remember.
46 out of 250 were shortlisted for PI.
It was a technical round. Interviewer started with ‘Tell me about yourself’. Since I am from electronics branch, he asked me to design multiplexers and all. To which I said that I have not prepared for this, you can ask me CS related questions. He asked me to write code for Binary Search, Quicksort and later asked me to explain the same.
Then we discussed about my project for around 20 minutes. He gave me a situation and told me to write a SQL query for it. We also discussed about various scheduling algorithms in OS like when to use/ not use it.
I was asked about abstract classes, multiple inheritance and diamond problem in OOPs. He was pretty impressed by me 😀
Various other questions like:
- What force drives my life?
- Where do I see myself in 5 years?
- If in a team someone doesn’t work up to my expectations, what would I do?
- Why fidelity?
It was HR round. Interviewer asked me the regular HR questions:
- How was my day?
- Family background?
- Dream company?
- Favorite novels, authors?
- Expectations from the company?
- What is the best thing I have learnt so far?
9 students were selected. I was one of them.
Thanks geeksforgeeks! 🙂