Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus) 2023
Fidelity Investments visited Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore in the month of September 2022 for the Summer Intern Role for 2023. The application for applying was open to all branches. There were around 3700 students selected for the Online assessment.
Round 1 Online Assessment(120 min): Platform:- Hirepro.
- Section 1: English (10 MCQs – 15 minutes): Standard English questions on fill up with an appropriate word, passage comprehension, and synonyms of underlined sections of sentences.
- Section 2: Technical (20 MCQs – 30 minutes): Basic CS fundamentals and DSA questions.
- Section 3:Coding (2 – 60 minutes): The level of questions was Easy-Medium
- Was a very basic question about arrays we needed to calculate the sum of arrays ignoring a few elements. Elements that need to be ignored should satisfy a particular property known as the “Golden Ticket”
- Was a bit tricky question in it we needed to find all the numbers with ‘N’ digits that are prime and have the minimum occurrence of the digit ‘D’ So, it was asked to return the sum of all these numbers?
- Section 4: Algorithm (2 – 15 minutes): We were given two scenarios and asked to create an algorithm for each.
- 1st Scenario Similar to Wumpus World Problem in AI.
- 2nd Scenario Similar to Rod Cutting Problem
About 45 students were selected after the Online Assessment.
Tip: Try to solve approximately 75% of the test cases in order to clear the OA round.
Round 2 Technical Interview: Duration: 40 min approx
- The interview duration was totally dependent on the interviewer and the questions asked also were very varied according to the interviewer.
- The interview for me started with a thorough discussion of projects on my resume.
- My resume contained projects on Blockchain and Full Stack so I was asked many questions on it which I was able to answer successfully.
- He also asked questions on cloud storage and data mining as well.
- Then he inquired about my one-month internship, including what I worked on and my experience.
- He gave an open-ended question, if want to automate anything in VIT what would it be?
- Then they asked a few questions on CS Fundamentals about Operating Systems.
- He also opened the Hirepro test which I had given in Round 1 and told me to give another approach for Q2 of Online Assessment.
Only 28 Students were selected for the HR round.
Round 3 HR Round: Duration:- 20 min. The questions asked were very basic and general it totally depends on your communication skills and whether are you able to present your point with clarity or not.
- After introducing herself, the interviewer asked for my introduction.
- Project Discussion
- Why Fidelity?
- Why have you joined VIT?
- What are your strengths?
- Any achievement that isn’t related to your studies.
- Hackathon discussion
- And she asked if I had any questions for her.
On the same day, 15 students were offered final internship offers.
Please Login to comment...