Fidelity International Interview Experience
Below is my experience of interviews with Fidelity International for the position of GET or Graduate Engineering Trainee, hope this helps.
Round 1(Aptitude Test): The first round consisted of an Aptitude Test, which consisted of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability questions.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Difficulty level of these questions ranged from easy to medium and hard for some questions.
- Negative marking was involved and 4 points were awarded for a correct answer a -1 for a wrong and 0 for a question left unanswered. The test was of 120 minutes.
- The results were declared within a few days.
Round 2(Technical Interview): This round consisted of a 1 on 1 interview wherein the interviewer asked technical questions so as to test your knowledge based on their field of expertise, your resume, and your projects.
- In my case due to knowledge and experience in Deep Learning and the fact that the interviewer was also from this domain, the interview felt more like a conversation.
- Questions relating to Data Structures like Hash Maps were asked, along with some puzzles.
- A few questions regarding cryptography were also asked.
- If I didn’t know the answer to any question I simply said that I am not aware of that topic and can make an educated guess.
Round 3(Managerial Round): The final round consisted of a Managerial Interview which was taken by as you can guess, the manager.
- This round involved questions about general knowledge, discussions about the company, what they do, and emerging and upcoming technologies like Blockchain.
- I was given a few situations like, a disagreement with your colleagues, explaining a technical concept to someone who has never used a computer.
- This round mainly tested, how I would behave in different office situations and if I would be a good fit for the office.