Fidelity International Interview Experience
Below is my experience of interviews with Fidelity International for the position of GET or Graduate Engineering Trainee, hope this helps.
Round 1(Aptitude Test): The first round consisted of an Aptitude Test, which consisted of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability questions.
- Difficulty level of these questions ranged from easy to medium and hard for some questions.
- Negative marking was involved and 4 points were awarded for a correct answer a -1 for a wrong and 0 for a question left unanswered. The test was of 120 minutes.
- The results were declared within a few days.
Round 2(Technical Interview): This round consisted of a 1 on 1 interview wherein the interviewer asked technical questions so as to test your knowledge based on their field of expertise, your resume, and your projects.
- In my case due to knowledge and experience in Deep Learning and the fact that the interviewer was also from this domain, the interview felt more like a conversation.
- Questions relating to Data Structures like Hash Maps were asked, along with some puzzles.
- A few questions regarding cryptography were also asked.
- If I didn’t know the answer to any question I simply said that I am not aware of that topic and can make an educated guess.
Round 3(Managerial Round): The final round consisted of a Managerial Interview which was taken by as you can guess, the manager.
- This round involved questions about general knowledge, discussions about the company, what they do, and emerging and upcoming technologies like Blockchain.
- I was given a few situations like, a disagreement with your colleagues, explaining a technical concept to someone who has never used a computer.
- This round mainly tested, how I would behave in different office situations and if I would be a good fit for the office.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...