DXC technology Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2023
DXC Technology campus Drive was held in the month of September in my college. It was a virtual campus drive the eligibility criteria were there should be no active backlog in the current semester and there should be 60 or 60 above percentage in the 10th and 12th
All assessment round was held online there were 2 rounds in dxc
- Online test in the online test there were 6 sections
- English ( 12 questions,15 minutes )
- Logical Reasoning(14 Questions,14 minutes )
- Quantitative aptitude(16 questions ,16 minutes)
- Automata Fix (7 questions,20 minutes)
- (debugging of code)
- Essay Writing (1 question, 20 minutes )
- Computer Fundamentals(12 questions,12 minutes )
There was no negative marking in the online test round
I was clear in all the sections of the online test. then after 1 week, I got a mail from Dxc your interview is scheduled on a particular date
Final round – interview(TECHNICAL+ HR): My interview starts at 10 AM
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain your major project.
- What is the difference between c and c++?
- What is a constructor in c++?
- What is inheritance in c++?
- What is polymorphism in c++?
Then they asked some HR questions
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why DXC Technology?
- Give some information about DXC technology.
- What inspires you to work at DXC technology?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Any Query?
My interview was around 30 minutes I answered all the answers asked by hr. If you have any questions regarding your interview experience do write in the Comment Box. I will be happy to answer
Please Login to comment...