Draw a Tic Tac Toe Board using Python-Turtle
The Task Here is to Make a Tic Tac Toe board layout using Turtle Graphics in Python. For that lets first know what is Turtle Graphics.
In computer graphics, turtle graphics are vector graphics using a relative cursor upon a Cartesian plane. Turtle is drawing board like feature which let us to command a turtle and draw using it.
Features of turtle graphics:
- backward(length): moves the pen in the backward direction by x unit.
- right(angle): rotate the pen in the clockwise direction by an angle x.
- left(angle): rotate the pen in the anticlockwise direction by an angle x.
- penup(): stop drawing of the turtle pen.
- pendown(): start drawing of the turtle pen.
- import the turtle modules.
- Get a screen to draw on.
ws = turtle.Screen()
The screen will look like this.
- Define an instance for turtle.
- Here, i had manually set the speed of the turtle to 2.
- For a drawing a Tic Tac Toe board first we have to make an outer Square.
- Then we will Make inner lines of the square which will ultimately make up the board.
- For inner lines i had used penup(),goto() and pendown() method to take the pen up and then take it down at certain coordinates.
- The inner lines will make up the Tic Tac Toe board perfectly.
Below is the implementation of the above approach: