Django is a Python-based web framework that allows you to quickly create efficient web applications. It is also called batteries included framework because Django provides built-in features for everything including Django Admin Interface, default database – SQLlite3, etc. When you’re building a website, you always need a similar set of components: a way to handle user authentication (signing up, signing in, signing out), a management panel for your website, forms, a way to upload files, etc. Django gives you ready-made components to use and that too for rapid development.
Why Django Framework ?
- Excellent documentation and high scalability.
- Used by Top MNCs and Companies, such as Instagram, Disqus, Spotify, Youtube, Bitbucket, Dropbox, etc. and the list is never-ending.
- Easiest Framework to learn, rapid development and Batteries fully included.
- The last but not least reason to learn Django is Python, Python has huge library and features such as Web Scraping, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Scientific Computing, etc. One can integrate it all this with web application and do lots and lots of advance stuff.
- Django Basics
- Django Introduction and Installation
- When to Use Django? Comparison with other Development Stacks
- Django Project MVT Structure
- How to Create a Basic Project using MVT in Django ?
- How to Create an App in Django ?
- Django Forms
- How to create a form using Django Forms ?
- Render HTML Forms (GET & POST) in Django
- Django Form Fields
- form field custom widgets
- Initial form data – Django Forms
- ModelForm – Create form from Models
- Render Form Fields Manually
- Django Formsets
- Django ModelFormSets
- Django Templates
- Template Filters
- Template Tags
- Boolean Operators
- for loop
- if – Django Templates
- Template Inheritance
- Django Views
- Function Based Views
- Class Based Generic Views Django
- Django Models
- ORM – Inserting, Updating & Deleting Data
- Basic App Model – Makemigrations and Migrate
- model data types and fields list
- Add the slug field inside Django Model
- Intermediate fields in Django
- Uploading images in Django
- Render Model in Django Admin Interface
- Change Object Display Name using __str__ function – Django Models
- Built-in Field Validations – Django Models
- Custom Field Validations in Django Models
- How to use Django Field Choices ?
- Overriding the save method – Django Models
- Google authentication and Fetching mails from scratch
- ToDo webapp using Django
- Django News App
- Weather app using Django
- College Management System Using Django
- E-Commerce Website Using Django
- Creating Word Counter App Using Django
- Youtube Video Downloader Using Django
- Voting System Project Using Django
- Developing Website For Transaction Between Oxgen Sellers & Buyers
Prerequisites to learn Django
- Understanding of syntax of python is needed before learning of Django.
- Understanding of importing and exporting modules is required in the project development phase.
- To access the data, images or any kind of data, You have know about the python path concepts.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts are important for the projects so that you can bind up the similar data into a class and access it through objects. It reduces the code which is repeating.
- Knowledge about data Structures Tuple and List are important , It represents the structure of data.
FAQs on Django Tutorial
Q.1 What are the Features of Django ?
- Versatile which allows us to develop any kind of web page.
- It is scalable
- It is extremely fast.
- Secure thereby helping developers.
- It comes along with content administrations, authentications.
Q.2 What is Django Architecture ?
Django is based on MVT(Model View Template architecture) which is based on the MVC(Model View Controller architecture). The common difference between them is that Django take care of controller part.
Q.3 What is the difference between Flask and Django ?
Django Flask Supports large projects. Supports smaller projects. Templates, Admin and ORM is built-in. Templates, Admin and ORM requires to be installed. Not easy to as compare to Flask. It is easy to learn. Complete Web development no need any third party tools. User can choose any third party tools according to their needs. Does not support visual debugging. Supports visual debugging. Inbuilt bootstrapping tool . Bootstrapping tools are not available.
Q.4 Name some companies that uses Django ?
Instagram, DISCUS, Mozilla Firefox, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit etc. are using Django framework.
Please Login to comment...