Difference between Server-Side AJAX framework and Client-side AJAX framework ?
The article focuses on discussing the differences between the Server-side AJAX framework and the Client-side AJAX framework. The following topics will be discussed here:
- What is a Server-side AJAX framework?
- What is a Client-side AJAX framework?
- Server-side AJAX framework vs Client-side AJAX framework
Let’s start discussing each of these topics in detail:
What is a Server-side AJAX framework?
- The server-side framework needs a connection to the server.
- The server-side framework permits the server to supply dynamic websites designed for the use of clients, which also develops a processing load on the server.
- Using the server-side framework, we can store our data in the database, which can build as well as return HTML, various types of file types like PDFs and images and data in form of JSON and XML.
What is a Client-side AJAX framework?
- The client-side framework needs internet browsers to execute the scripts on the user’s computer
- There are huge web developers that prefer to develop their applications using client-side framework libraries
Server-side AJAX framework vs Client-side AJAX framework
Below are the differences between the Server-side AJAX framework and the Client-side AJAX framework:
|Factors||Server-side AJAX framework||Client-side AJAX framework|
|Processing||Processing takes place on a server of the web application.||Processing takes place on a server of the clients’ machine.|
|Load on server||The Server-side AJAX framework increases the load on server||Client-side AJAX framework decreases the load on the server|
|Interaction with server||The Server-side framework needs a Client-side connection to the server.||The client-side framework does not need a connection to the server.|
|Database Operations||Using the server-side framework, we can store our data in the database||Database operations are generally not required|
|Execution||Executes on the web server||Executes on the user’s computer|
|Use||Using the server-side framework, developers are able to control the server||Using the client-side framework, developers are able to create UI.|
|Visibility to the users||The server-side script is performed inside a web server, hence not visible to the client||Visible to the client as these are executed on the client’s machine|
Please Login to comment...