Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
Features of ReactJS:
- Scalability: It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Code Reusability: It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
Features of Vue.js:
- Adaptability: It gives bother free migration, basic, and efficient structure.
- Components: They help in creating custom elements that can be reused in HTML.
- Transition: Various methodologies are given in Vue.js to apply a transition to HTML components when they are included or expelled from the DOM.
- Detailed Documentation: It gives a simple learning curve through the point by point documentation.
|It was released in May 2013.||It was released in February 2014.|
|It is used to develop interactive web applications as well as mobile applications.||It is used to develop web-based applications.|
|Speed is normal.||It is faster and smoother.|
|It is backed by Facebook.||It is backed by Laravel and Alibaba.|
|In React State Management Library is called MobX.||In Vue, State Management Library is called VueX.|
|Used by PayPal, Netflix, Airbnb, Instagram, etc.||Used by Alibaba, GitLab, Trustpilot, etc.|
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...