Difference between Node.js and React.js
Features of Node.js: There are other programming languages also that we can use to build back-end services so what makes Node.js different I am going to explain.
- It’s easy to get started and can be used for prototyping and agile development
- It provides fast and highly scalable services
- The source code is cleaner and consistent.
- Large ecosystem for open source library.
- It has an Asynchronous or Non-blocking nature.
Code: Here is an example of how to include the HTTP module to build the server.
Output: For compiling the nodejs file go to the terminal and follow the command:
Now, open the localhost:8080 in your browser to see the output
Features of React.js: Here are some features that make React.js different from other programming languages:
- React components have reusable codes that make it simple to use and learn.
- React components are reusable which helps while working on larger scale projects and have its own logic and controls.
- One-way data binding provides better control throughout the application.
- The virtual DOM uses the ReactDOM library which ideally/virtually, represents UI and keeps in the memory and syncs with the real DOM.
- DOM has a smoother and faster performance due to virtual components.
Create a react app project and edit the App.js file in the src folder as:
Difference between Node.js and React.js:
|Node.js used as a back-end framework||React is used for developing user interfaces.|
|It supports the Model–view–controller (MVC) framework.||Does not support the Model–view–controller (MVC) framework.|
|Node.js handles requests and authentication from the browser, make database calls, etc.||It makes API calls and processes in-browser data.|
|Here the Real-time data streaming is handled easily.||In React complex architecture makes it hard to keep track of the traditional approach.|
|There is no DOM (Document Object Model) concept that is Used.||Here the Virtual DOM (Document Object Model) is Used that makes it faster.|
|It is easy to write microservices in Node.Js||Microservices are difficult to be written in React.Js|
|It is highly scalable.||Scalability is still a challenge.|
|It has a simple architecture.||It has a complex architecture.|
Please Login to comment...