Deloitte Interview Experience for Tech Consulting Intern
I interviewed with Deloitte for the position of Tech Consultant Intern.
- The Technical Interview lasted for around 40 minutes and was primarily resume-driven.
- Technical interviews test your suitability for the specific role by testing your technical skills.
- Behavioral interviews test your thought process and how you deal with challenging situations.
- As for an internship, the interviewer does not expect you to have a thorough knowledge of skill-specific concepts.
Technical Interview: The Interview began with introductions and ‘tell me about yourself.’ Then the interviewer moved to my resume and asked questions based on my past internship experiences and projects. Expect basic questions like the relevance of your work and what you learned from the projects. The interviewer asked me a couple of technical questions:
- Explain the OSI model.
- Differences between a hub and a switch.
- How is Encryption different from Hashing?
- Write the program for a Fibonacci sequence in C language.
HR Interview: An HR interview assesses your personality, goals, strengths, weaknesses, and ability to handle the role. This round lasted for 15 minutes. Preparing standard HR questions from google would be enough to prepare for this round.
- What is success to you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?
- Why consulting? Why not SDE?
- How important are your hobbies to you?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...