Deloitte Interview Experience for Analyst Trainee (Off-Campus)
There are four rounds of interviews.
Round 1 (Application Shortlisting Round): This round was basically for application shortlisting. As it was an Off-Campus Hiring, I applied through the Application Link. After 5 to 6 days I received the mail for the exam.
Round 2 (Aptitude + Coding Round): This round consists of Aptitude +Logical Reasoning +Verbal Ability +Coding questions that were pretty much easy.
Coding Questions are:
1. Reverse the string.
2. Palindrome Number.
I passed all the test cases of both codes.
Round 3 (Interview Shortlisting): After 15 to 20 days, I received a mail that I have been shortlisted for the interview. It was written that the details will be shared soon with you. After 7 days, I received a mail that your panel Interviews will start between 17th Jan to 28th Jan 2022. So I got the slot booking mail on 26th January and after that, I booked the slot for 28th Jan at 11:00 AM.
Round 4 (Interview With Two Panelists): When I joined the Interview, I got to see that there are two panelists: One is asking HR questions and one is asking Technical Questions.
1. Why Deloitte?
2. Where do u see yourself in the next 3 to 5 years?
3. What are your expectations from Deloitte.
As I mentioned GCP in my resume so she had started asking some related questions
1. What is Cloud Computing.
2. What is the difference between Private Cloud and Public Cloud.
3. How to create servers in GCP.
4. Why u had chosen GCP over other Cloud Technologies like AWS or Azure?
1. What is the definition of Public static void main?
2. Difference between Java and Python.
3. He gave me some sort of print statement and told me to tell me the output.
Questions from DBMS:
1 What is Normalization?
2. Purpose of Normalization.
3. Difference between GROUP BY and HAVING clause.
4. Difference between DELETE, DROP and TRUNCATE.
Questions from DSA:
1. Difference between STACK and QUEUE.
2. Real-Life Example for STACK and QUEUE.
So this is my interview experience with Deloitte.