Deloitte Interview Experience for Analyst Trainee (Off-Campus)
There are three rounds of interviews:
Round 1(Resume Shortlisting): This round is resume shortlisting. I applied through an off-campus drive. I received a mail after 10 days for my online test.
Round 2(Aptitude and Coding Round): This round is to test the basic knowledge of our fundamentals. This round has four sections.
Technical MCQs + 2 Coding Questions
Coding Questions are easy to solve:
To print a single integer which is a nonrepeating element in an array.
To print the type of a triangle based on the given inputs. I passed all the test cases in both codes.
Round 3(TR+HR): There is only one panelist and he had gone through my resume and asked questions related to that.
- Self Introduction
- Questions related to Project.
- The interviewer asked me to do live coding
- He gave me two coding questions:
- To add two numbers without using addition the operator
- To reverse the given number without using string operations.
- The interviewer asked in which language I am comfortable with I answered Python and asked some basic questions like what is listed and the differences between a list and tuple?
- As I mentioned SQL in my resume he asked me questions related to SQL and DBMS.
- Are you ready to relocate.
- Any questions.
Result: I got shortlisted.
All the best!!