Deloitte Interview Experience for Analyst (On-Campus) (2022-23)
Deloitte came to our campus for an analyst profile and the following was the recruitment process:
Online Test: Computer-Based Online Recruitment Test (AMCAT): Topics of the test were:
• Analytical ability
• Quantitative ability
• Verbal ability
• Computer science fundamentals (OS, DBMS, Cloud computing, SQL, Psuedocodes)
Note: Questions were of intermediate level. If you have the basics clear you can clear the round easily.
Out of 160 students, 44 were promoted to the interview round.
Interview: There were two interview rounds: First round (Kind of HR round): Questions asked were:
• Where are you from?
• What do you like about your current place the most compared to your native city?
• Why do you want to make a career in this field (since I had a Mechanical Engineering background)
• What would you do if you get stuck on some problem?
• Asked one code to write(any code) and asked to go through it and explain.
• Asked a few questions about the project I mentioned in the resume.
Second round (Technical Round): The questions were completely from the skills mentioned in the Job description for the profile.
• Explain the OOPS concept
• Write pseudocode for multiple inheritances
• Is multiple inheritances possible in python? If possible How to do it?
• Explain Polymorphism in detail.
• Explain the difference between method overloading and method overriding.
• Why most of the firms are switching to cloud platforms (mention advantages)?
• Asked a few SQL queries to write.
• What are the different types of joins in SQL explain them with some examples.
• Difference between c and c++
• Difference between python and c++
• How to connect python with the database?
• What are the objects used for the database connection.
Verdict: Out of 44 students 7 were selected. I was one of them.
Please Login to comment...