Delloite Hashedin Interview Experience for SDE-1
Around 130 students were shortlisted for 1st round.
Round 1 (Coding Test): Online test was conducted on the codility platform.
- There were 3 questions which are to be solved in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questions were basically of Array or Hashmap, String, and a medium-level DP.
29 were qualified for 2nd round(interviews).
2nd Round-Technical Interview 1 (1hr 10 mins): It started with an introduction from both sides, then he asked me to choose a programming language I am comfortable with.
- I choose Java, then he asked me two DSA questions about string where we need to implement stack and one general question detect loops in a linked list, we need to provide the most optimal solutions with the time and space complexity.
- Then questions on DBMS(acid properties, different types of keys), and he asked me about sorting algorithms and the time and space complexity of all sorting algorithms. I was qualified for the next round.
5 out of 29 moved to the next round.
3rd Round- Technical Interview 2(1hr):
- First was an introduction then he asked me about a DSA problem with Coin Change,
- I gave a brute force approach using recursion then I moved to optimize I was unable to give the optimal solution,
- And then he asked me to design a food delivery website and do some queries and use the relations I build in the tables.
- I did the questions and build a food delivery website. I got qualified for the next round.
3 out of 5 were qualified for the next round
4th Round- Fitment Round (30 mins): In this round, they asked me about my introduction, then followed by my projects and a bit about my family and personal details. Then they asked me to tell me about a real-world problem I can fix with a project or approach about it in medical and cab services.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Family Background
- Final year project
- Why Hashedin?
I got selected.
2 out of 3 students were selected for the FTE role.
Please Login to comment...